...[[bytes of electronic sustinence]]...

09/01/2009

[Ghost's and Dead Mice]


Well I don't know who's band wagon I'm jumping on here but Deadmau5 is an electro house producer from Canada that I was first introduced to by a monitor speaker salesman, but was happily reminded of last night when listening to the radio. His debut album 'Random Album Title' is an interesting progressive house mix, but the best tune isn't to be found on it. The single 'Ghost's and Stuff' ticks all the right boxes for me with it gritty compressed bass line, organ synth and building strings that could be mistaken as the lost track from Justice's last album. Maybe this is why I like it, its familiarity, is this a bad thing? That said it is a well produce track and I look forward to hearing what Mr Deadmau5 does next.

No comments:

Post a Comment