...[[bytes of electronic sustinence]]...

27/08/2008

[The Tuss-Last Rushup 10 F]






















Now my resit is over and done with, I can finally enjoy what's left of my summer, like I planned to. In commemoration of this excellent news i've got some absolutley-stonking-great tunes for you to dance around the room like headless chickens to. The first of which is this one from The Tuss; the mysterious new project from Richard D. James of Aphex Twin fame (allegedly). I know Jimbo posted an Aphex video a lil' while ago but that tune's from the 2001 Drukqs LP so I thought you might like to see what ol' Windowlicker is up to these days. Listening to this from the Rushup Edge LP, I really have no doubt that it is AFX unless someone has unshamedly ripped off his production techniques. The real question is, who else is involved? Answers on a postcard please...(My money's on Squarepusher)...

No comments:

Post a Comment